Planning and analysis.
Running a business often requires owners to carefully plan and review their finances. Business budgets and forecasts may be one of the most important accounting tools in which the company may use in their businesses.
Effective budgeting allows companies to have a financial roadmap for their business operations. Business goals and objectives will be quantified and stated clearly, this will provides control on the allocation and usage of resources within the business organisation.
We will assist you to build up budgets and forecast number and show you how these numbers provide a meaningful insight to your business.
Our services include:
- Budgets and forecasts preparation
- Preparation of cash flow projection
- Financial statement analysis
- Budgets and forecasts variances analysis
- Building up documentation and financials for project bidding
- Investment proposal analysis